JUST KEEP DREAMING







BUTTON DOWN TOP: DIY


BOOTS: from Macau




WATCH: Casio
I have been wanting to have this kind of top ever since I took photos of the sky. I'm so happy that I already have my own. This top is just DIY. Can't get enough of the dream-y vibe it gives me. I got the inspiration from the Weekend Snaps I posted ago which you may check out here. The picture is just sitting in my study table and every time I look at it, it screams to never stop Dreaming, hence the title of this post. It's my motto in life. Isn't it inspiring or is it just me? (haha) This is just an old Button down top I got from my dad's closet, he doesn't use it anymore so I just recycled it. I'm so sorry because I didn't show you how this top was done but the next time I'll be doing it again, I'll show you how, maybe in a video. 

Tip for the day: Always look for old clothes from your parents closet which they don't use anymore and just remake it. It is what I have been doing for the longest time. Instead of buying new clothes, you'll get to save a lot of money simply by being creative. I know that everyone has a creative side in them. 

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

P.S. Join my Big blog Giveaway here. It's still on going. Join now and you'll win a lot of prizes!

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram