Weekend Snaps

Hi guys! So I had this little weekend shoot where in I have 4 different subjects. We were assigned by our MAPEH teacher to take shots of anything we like for our activity for Photography and these are the things I took. 

I had the opportunity to come to my sister's training but as you can see, I have no picture of her because she is too shy.

This is just a random guy who I took a picture of and it is pretty cool. This is the only picture that I edited. (Seriously speaking)
These pictures are non-edited pictures. Right after I took them, I started to remember all the great things in life that God created. Isn't it beautiful? I entitled this picture "Light in the Darkness" because in every problems we have, God is the one who always lightens us up and help us.






The Photographer behind all those pictures.

Please do comment down below which is your favorite picture. I would love to read all your opinions and comments about these pictures.

Remember, always depend and ask help from the Lord and I guarantee you that He will come and help you.

P.S. I am planning on having a Big Blog Birthday/Anniversary Giveaway since this coming December is "Just Keep Dreaming" 's 1st Anniversary so for all the shops who wants to join just e-mail me at crdr18@yahoo.com .I would be very glad to include you in my blog giveaway!

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe








0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram