Peplum is a must

Peplum is must! I have loved peplums ever since I saw it in the markets. I do believe that every girl should have their own peplum clothes. It's so cute and sweet-looking. It gives you a good body shape. 


PEPLUM TOP: Forever 21


SHORTS: Ann Taylor

PINK WATCH: Sketchers

TRIBAL FLATS: gift from my Aunt



This is one of the tops I bought from Forever 21 if you still remember my post about it. 

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

I am planning on having a Big Blog Birthday/Anniversary Giveaway since this coming December is "Just Keep Dreaming" 's 1st Anniversary so for all the shops who wants to join just e-mail me at crdr18@yahoo.com .I would be very glad to include you in my blog giveaway!

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram