I am FOREVER 21

Sorry for being MIA for the past few weeks or maybe month. I have been really busy but I'll still try my best to blog more since our Quarterly Exams already ended.

This is just some snaps of what I bought from FOREVER 21!. I visited the shop last week at their branch in SM Mall of Asia. The shop is so big. I have been wanting to see the shop and buy from the brand for so long. I loved it and I am officially saying that "I am FOREVER 21". It doesn't literally mean that I am 21 years old already but because I really love the brand.


 I bought 2 tops. I was choosing between this two but because I love it both, I can't let one go that's why I bought these two. There are a lot of clothes that I had my eyes on but too sad for me, I can't buy them all, these are just the pieces that catched my eyes first. This two are both peplum tops which is in right now.


 Another good thing about Forever 21 is that their plastic bags has a Bible verse under it. Ms sister saw it first. John 3:16 was the Bible verse. I researched about who the owner was and the I saw that the spokeswoman from Forever 21's LA headquarters said the Biblical quote is a "demonstration of the owners' Christian faith.

This is one happy girl.

Can't wait to post outfit shots with these tow tops. 

Forever 21! I love you!

Hope you like it guys! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram