Denim is fun

I had a mini shoot with my sister last month I think. I can't remember the exact date but the shoot turned out to be good. You can check out her instagram for more pictures and follow her there.












I wanted the shoot to be natural. I want it be quirky and fun since she's wearing a pair of sneakers and shorts. It's a BOY-ish type of look that I have been loving for now. Like what I have mentioned from my past posts, I am starting love DENIM!

More pictures of another shoot with her on my next post so watch out for that!

I'll be starting another Big Blog Giveaway since this coming December is "JUST KEEP DREAMING's" Birthday/Anniversary so for all the online shops who want to join the Giveaway just e-mail me at crdr18@yahoo.com.

I hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram