It's what I LOVE

It has been 6 months since I started blogging and the main reason why I want to blog is that for me to be able to share to you all the things that I love. One of those is Fashion. I have loved fashion ever since I was child. My mom also likes to dress me up when I was a kid that's why I got in love with the art of Fashion. 

I already did 15 to 20 outfit posts and I want to share my top five faves. Hope you liked my faves as much as I do. 

My top 5 is this. From my post before called "American Heart". I like it because it is very me. I am just this Fashion lover who is very simple. I am a very laid back-like person. Just a simple tee, jeans and flats would do. It's like my everyday get up. Read more about the post here. Hype this look on Lookbook.

My top 4 is this. From my post before called "Movie date". I love how sweet it is and besides, it's my favorite cropped top and color. Read more about the post here. Hype this look on Lookbook.

My top 3 is this. From my post before called "Ballerina". I love it because I am dancer and it gives you this Dancer or Ballerina vibe. It's very elegant to look at and this is something I like to wear when I dance. Read more about the post here. Hype my look on Lookbook.


My top 2 is this. From my post before called "Everything old". I love it because everything I wore is vintage. From top to bottom. There is a side of me who loves vintage stuff a lot. Read more about the post here. Hype my look on Lookbook.


 My top 1 is this. My prom dress. The post was called "Sophisticated RED". For me, this is my best look. It's my favorite because I collaborated with a designer for it to look like that. Like what they always say, "Save the best for the last".  Read more about the post here. I super love the look. Do you love it too? Hype this look in Lookbook.

What about you? What looks of mine do you like best?? Please leave a comment. I don't bite. All comments are appreciated here.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram