Summer diaries: Everything Old

I just had a photo shoot with Hannah dela Rosa which is my sister. It's been a long time since I had a photo shoot with her. She just loves to take pictures and do creative stuffs. Check out her blog and you'll find cool stuffs there. You'll learn a lot of things in her blog.

Now back to my outfit, since I was not ready for a photo shoot, I  just wore two vintage pieces I found in my clothes. I both loved it and it both came from my mom. They were both from the teenage years of my mom. I was so in love with it that I couldn't resist wearing it to the photo shoot. It was "Everything Old" just like what my title post.



SHADES: Ray ban | SKIRT: from Thailand


PLATFORM PUMPS: Rusty Lopez

TOP: from my mom | BELT: petit monde

BRACELET: Y.R.Y.S | CONNECTOR RINGS: S.M. Accessories



Photos by Hannah dela Rosa

I just love vintage looks and styles.


I hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram