Summer diaries: Movie date

This is what I wore to the movies yesterday with my family. I went with something simple yet a sweet-looking outfit. I love the color, violet is my favorite color besides from gold and silver. I wore my favorite cropped top because it is violet and paired it with purple and pink floral skorts then I wore my neutral sandals.




SKORTS: Candie's

BAG: from Singapore

WATCH: Bench

PEARL EARRINGS: J and F jewelry

SANDALS: Primadonna


I was thinking if I should make this my header, do you think I should?? Please inform me if you know someone who makes or edits headers. I really want to change my header, I want to customize my blog.

Photos by Hannah dela Rosa

So what do you think about my outfit?? (comments are appreciated)

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram