1980's kid



CROPPED TOP: BAYO | PETER PAN COLLAR BIB: Sugar-kissed

SUEDE LOAFERS: Luxe Mode Shoes | VINTAGE WATCH: Casio



Every year in our school we traditionally spend the last day of the year in our classroom with all our classmates partying because it is the last day of school. The theme of the party was Kid's Party. This is what I though of wearing, something from the 80's. Got inspired a little bit from my newest favorite t.v. series which is the The Carrie Diaries. I wanted to look like a kid from the 80's wearing all girly and pink clothes. Back to the tradition, this year it was different. It was pretty much emotional. Since I am a Senior and Graduation is near, we all got really emotional. I am really going to miss my friends and classmates. They have been a very big part of my life. I love them all so much!

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

These photos are taken by my very wonderful classmate Shaira Olaya who also is a very great photographer. Thank you so much Shai!

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram