Lets make it simple

Have you seen this top already here in my blog?? Maybe some of you have seen it already, mostly to my readers who have been consistently reading or following my blog ever since it was first made. I wore this top in my trip in Macau last December but in a different way. Wearing this top made me remember my unforgettable memories with my family in Macau. I even remembered taking risks at taking outfit shots in the streets because a lot of people were looking. You may look at my post in here.






SHADES: Jellybean

SHOES: Sole Mate

TOP: New York and Company






I wanted my outfit today to look so simple, just limited accessories and very comfortable.

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

I hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram