Winter Fest 2

 So this is my second outfit but like what I said it was in Hongkong. I super love the view but I was a bit shy that time because while my sister was taking the photo and i was there in the middle posing, I feel like everyone was staring at me. A lot of people were in that place preparing their cameras for the fireworks, it's their way of celebrating New Year.







SHOES:  Macau (bought it on the trip)

BAG: NINE WEST (borrowed it from my mom's collection of bags)

BRACELET: Y.R.Y.S. | WATCH: Bench

CARDIGAN: from Australia (A gift from my mo aunt)

TOP: POLO
Aren't you wondering why my top is too big for me?? It's because I got it from my dad's wardrobe and he wasn't using it anymore so I told him to just give to me. I was having a hard time thinking  when and where to use it, but when my mom told us that we were going to Hongkong and Macau last December, I was so happy because I know it's winter there.






Yeah, I had so much fun that time. It was so cold though.

hope you like it!

-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram