Summer diaries: Superman

As usual, I had my review today and this is what I thought of wearing. I got inspired by a British singer Louis Tomlinson from the famous boy band called One Direction. I love his style that's why I thought of making a girl version and this is what I came up with.
 
Stripes and just a simple colored shorts or pants is what I mostly see on him. Though it is not that much seen on the pictures but I'm actually wearing white and black stripes.







WATCH: Bench

TOP: NEXT


 I entitled my outfit post for today "Superman", because if you have noticed the necklace I am wearing, it's Superman. Cool right??
NECKLACE: Fudge Rock

SNEAKERS: Converse




EARRINGS: J and F jewelry
Photos by Lyra dela Rosa

Sorry if there is a lot of pictures, I just love the whole concept. 

Here is my outfit inspired look for today. Louis Tomlinson, I hope you know him as much as I do.


So what do you think about my outfit? Do you find it good and inspired?? (comments are appreciated)

Hype my look in Lookbook and Chictopia

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram