American Heart

Naming my post "American Heart" doesn't mean I literally have an American Heart. I have a Filipino Heart and I love being Filipino. I just want you all to see my favorite shirt which has a print of a heart shaped American flag.

I am in super laid back clothes. It's because I wanted to wear something comfortable that's why I wore loose clothes. I wanna be able to move freely yesterday. I only had 2 accessories with me and it's my bag and watch. I brought my backpack to store all my important things in there and my watch because time is very important for me and it also matches my top.



PANTS: gift from my mom

TOP: Fudge Rock

SHOES: PARISIAN

BAG: Kimbel

WATCH: Bench


Hope you like it.
-Chloe

<div id="chictopia_fp1" style="margin:0px auto;padding:0px;width:250px;height:130px;border:0;color:#000;background-color:#fff;"> <div style="margin:0px;padding:0px;"><a href="http://www.chictopia.com/photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram