Aesthetic


SHIRT: Thrifted | SKIRT: Papaya Weekend | SHOES: Puma

Criticism is an essential to growth. We are mostly being criticized by our works and actions. I'm a fan of criticism because it motivates me to be better. But whenever people criticize me when I shoot with awful backgrounds, I hate it. For me, Fashion isn't always about aesthetic or perfection, This industry promotes expressing your personal style in a Fashionable sense. Yes, in some parts of Fashion it has to be pleasing in the eyes but it doesn't always have to be like that. We also need to bend the rules and make our own mark. I like shooting in random spots because I want to showcase Fashion in a peculiar way. From how I see it, only Fashion inclined people would get my point. I'm not mad I just want to prove my point that most people who surround me don't understand.

See post here and here.

Hope you like it! God bless!
- Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram