Change


Before anything else, I would like to say thank you to all those Birthday greetings! All your messages were very heart melting especially those from my family and close friends. It's been such a spontaneous and wonderful 18 years. I am truly blessed. God is always with me everyday of my life. He is always by my side, protecting and guiding me. Even my family who I am very much thankful for. They kept on supporting me in everything I do. I'm sorry if I won't be able to post pictures of my Birthday celebration. It was just a casual family and friends gathering. 

So now let's talk about the big announcement! I wasn't able to blog for weeks now. It's because I was too busy. Besides from getting busy in school is that I am trying to fix my blog. It's not actually broken but I am trying all my best to make it pleasing in the eyes. I don't want anyone to think that this is the lamest blog they've visited. Not only will the blog experience changes. There will also be changes within myself.

I have experienced a lot of things and it has made me realized that it is time for a change. I am so excited for this. I am hoping all of you are excited too.

BTW, the blog isn't finish yet. I just posted this to keep you guys updated.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram