The book I read: Chronicles of Narnia

I have always been so fascinated by Fiction  books, stories and movies and this is one of them. I have been collecting these books for over a year or more now. I'm actually planning to buy more of the books of The Chronicles of Narnia, I just don't have that much time to read since I have been so busy with school lately. I just want to share to you all the things that I love to do and one of those is to read. Before, when I was a child, I wasn't that much of a fond reader but now I love it most especially when the story is very interesting.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader has been appearing in Star Movies lately that's why I thought of making this post about it. I really love all the movies most especially the characters since Skandar Keynes who played as Edmund Pevensie in the movie is my crush. The author of the book is my all time favorite author, C.S. Lewis. I love how he relates the stories from the Bible in to his books. He is such an imaginative person.




I only have 3 books, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Silver Chair and lastly the The Last Battle.



I have finished all of the books of the The Chronicles of Narnia that I have and I loved it. Can't wait for the next movie to come.

Make it also a habit of reading because it helps a lot.

I hope you like reading also! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram