A hat for the sun


I wore this to my sister's recognition. I went with something very laid back and summery and there is no use of going formal because it was only a recognition and I was just their photographer.

I didn't actually wore the hat to the recognition, I just tried to wear it and it turned out to be good. I love how summery I felt when I wore it. I never really loved hats because it looks weird on me. What do you think? Does this hat look good on me?? (comments are appreciated).



SHORTS: Ann Taylor | TOP: from Australia



CONNECTOR RING: S.M. Accessories
I was so shocked when I saw pictures of my favorite Filipino bloggers  wearing the same ring. What a coincidence. Check their blog Camille co and Patricia Prieto.

HAT: from Vigan
This hat was from Vigan and that's the reason why I didn't do blog posts this past weekend. I was in Ilocos for 3 days. I'll tell you more about the trip in my next post.

SANDALS: Primadonna
I just love the flat studs on the back of my sandals. It was the first thing that attracted me when I went in Primadonna.

BELT: borrowed from my sister



Sorry for the pictures. Some were not good because it was almost dark and my sister can't work her magic at sunset's. 

Hype this look in Lookbook and Chictopia.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram