Summer diaries: Yellow and Blue Dreams

This is what I wore to church last Sunday. I was so blessed that day. I thought of wearing this skirt again. I just fell in love with it, the vintage vibe it gives to you is something I wanted for so long. I also loved the color combination , yellow and blue, and since I changed the name of my blog, why not use "dreams" as my title for my post today, and that's how I came up with the title "Yellow and Blue Dreams".





SKIRT: S.N.A. (from Thailand)

BELT:  gift from my mom

TOP: Expression (from Australia)

EARRINGS: F and C jewelry

SANDALS: Primadonna


Photos by Lyra dela Rosa

Oh, I just want to greet my beloved sister Lyra a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!. We celebrated her birthday yesterday, I'll post more of what happened yesterday tomorrow. I had fun as well as my sisters and mom.

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram