The Encounter

 For now, I want to post something different. It is not Fashion related because it is a God related post. As you can see on my description about myself in my blog, I don't only love Fashion but I also love God and I am a certified Born-again Christian. So now I wanna give thanks to the wonderful things that God has given to me by posting about the wonderful things I know about God. He never fails to answer my prayers so now I am posting about Him.

This is what I watched with my sisters last Saturday morning. We were bored so we thought of watching a movie and this movie is what my sister picked. It's not just a simple movie, it is a breath-taking one. It is full of meaning. I never really imagined that there was film created like this. It is different from any other movies and I assure you that there is lot of lessons you can learn from this.

Film Synopsis:
Stranded in the middle of nowhere, five strangers take refuge in a deserted roadside diner. An arrogant businessman, a lonely woman, an estranged couple, and a teen runaway, they appear to have nothing in common.
But the Christlike proprietor seems strangely all-knowing and offers more than temporal nourishment.

Watch the trailer and you'll now more about it.
r

You'll understand more about it if you watch this movie. If you want a copy,just tell me. Don't ever hesitate or think twice about asking for a copy because in this movie you'll learn a lot about God.

I hope I inspired you today by knowing a lot more from God because having a very deep relationship with God is a very different feeling. You can never feel it from others but only God. He gives you this different strength to carry on and live your life even though there are struggles that comes in to your way. I'm happy my parents introduced Him to me when I was a child because if it never happen, my life could of been worse now not knowing that there is a God that comforts you when you are sad, protects you from your enemies, gives you strength when you feel like there is no hope and most importantly, loves you no matter what sin you have done in front of Him.

Hope you all liked my post today. Share it to others, don't be afraid.
-Chloe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram