ROCK it!





 I totally love this picture.
 dress: MINT , shoes: YRYS,

This pictures was from my classmate's house. We had this photoshoot last June. We had fun and they really helped me a lot because i used this photos for a contest on modeling where in did not get in, i don't know why but i 'll never stop loving my friends who gave me a lot of support on the career i've always wanted. 

This Christmas eve, there will be a lot of parties so this would be the perfect attire to go on to a party with your friends. I love it's peacock feathers print. Give a little bit of life on your clothes this Christmas, go with something you think you'll be comfortable because there will be a lot of dancing. Have fun!

Merry Christmas everyone!

hope you like it!

-chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram