Streets of Japan

SUNGLASSES & SHOES: FOREVER 21 | SWEATER: THRIFTED | SKIRT: VINTAGE | TIGHTS: THE SM STORE | WATCH: CASIO 

Photos taken by Jacquelene Foja

Here again with another reminiscing post on my Japan trip. Every place we went to was picture perfect that I filled both my camera gizmos with skyscrapers, streets, ramen and yellow turned leaves on the ground. Whenever I see T.V. presentations about Japan, I seem to get excited yet sad. Excited because I promised myself that I'll be back but sad because I wish I never left. Excuse me for the awkward faces, it was drizzling that time and we had to rush because we were only given an hour to explore the place. I'm forever grateful to my friends who patiently took my outfit photos. Thank you Jacquelene Foja and Ayn Gancenia!

I'm still not over you, Japan.

See post here and here.

Hope you like it! God bless!
- Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram