Pupil

TOP: Thrifted | SKIRT: Papaya Weekend | SHOES: Forever 21


For a lot of students, school started early in June but for students who got their yearly schedules/calendars transitioned then classes just started late in August. Though it feels like we just started, time goes by quickly that I didn't notice Midterms is near and I know for sure that I'll be busy. Busy as in no time for blogging because too many plates and projects needs to be finished.

So here is an outfit I pulled together that reminds me of a good school outfit. It's the right length for a skirt, not too short and not too long. The button-up shirt gives you a decent and formal look. In my school, I seldom wear skirt because I always want to be comfortable. I don't want to once in a while pull down my skirt especially now that I have to be able to move around freely because the projects we do involves a lot of movement. But, on days when I feel like looking decent and fine I'd definitely wear this.

See photos here and here.

Hope you like it! God bless!
- Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram