Ladylike

SKIRT: Vintage | SANDALS: Primadonna | WATCH: Casio

Photos by Patricia Wong

For the past months, I have come to a realization that my style has outgrown my real age. More people see me as a matured lady with a fine job. Though my age is legal enough to do grown up stuff, I still can't see myself as the person they see me. I may look old but without the virtual world knowing, I can be childish. This is just a thought that has been bugging me for a very long time. To be honest, I do look a bit over my age in these shots. I just can't argue with the fact that people see me as old/matured and that I do love my recent way of dressing.

P.S. Thanks again to my forever wonderful friend who took these photos. I love you PATTY! Oh, and these shots were also taken as a part of our Final project in our Photography class same as here.

See photos here and here.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram