Summer diaries: At the Beach

We went to the beach a yesterday with my cousins, sisters, mom and uncles. It was one fun day. We did a lot of things and more on that on my next post.

Now back to my outfit. I haven't been posting looks for such a long time so I want to say sorry for that. I have been wanting to wear this neutral shorts ever since I bought it. The shorts has scallop details on its pockets but it is not that much seen in the photos. I paired it with a simple shirt. I didn't wear sandals because of the sand.

Sorry for my faces. It's so hard to look at the camera when it is so sunny.
FLIP FLOPS: Havaianas

SHORTS: Metro Department Store

SHIRT: Expression (from Australia)


This is an effect my sister Hannah made with my dad's Aviator glasses. Cool Right?






Photos by Hannah dela Rosa

Noticed my new haircut?? I had a new a haircut last week. 

Just something simple and very comfortable for the beach. What do you think? (comments are appreciated)

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram