Shaira Olaya Shoot: I'm on my way to work

Good news guys! Here are the photos from my shoot with one of my good est friends Shaira Olaya. It was one enjoying shoot. These are just some of the photos, I haven't had it all yet, these were the only photos she gave me. 

We were thinking about wearing a lot of colors since it was the newest trend. This was the first outfit I thought of wearing for the shoot. It was something a bit work appropriate right?. I actually wore two outfits, wait for it!. You'll see the difference between this outfit and the other.












Here is my bestfriend  Maloth who was the other model like what I said on my past post. I'll be posting her photos also so wait for it!


So, what do you think? Did you like it as much as I liked it? I'm open for your opinions, just comment below.

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

Oh, and please come and join my Birthday Giveaway. It is my first giveaway so please please join and win!

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram