Summer diaries: Summer is about to end

First of all, I want to say sorry because I haven't been so consistent in blogging but know I am back. I attended our Youth Camp and I was out for 4 days, I'll tell you more about it in my next post.

I have missed posting about my outfit post and that's why now I am back. This is what I thought of wearing today. I have been keeping this top for quite a while and since it's a bit windy today, I thought of wearing this long-sleeved polo. I paired it with my white shorts then with my neutral flats.






Shorts: Ann Taylor

SHOES: Primadonna

TOP: Real Buy
Thank you so much to Real Buy for sending me this top. I really loved it the first time I saw it. It was like love at first sight. 





Photos by Lyra dela Rosa and Lois Anne dela Rosa

So what do you think of my outfit? Comments are appreciated here.

Summer is about to end hence the title and I still have one week to spare a good sleep. I still haven't had a good sleep. I was so busy lately.

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram