Big step

TOP & SHOES: FOREVER 21 | A-LINE SKIRT: THRIFTED 

Photographed by: Lyra dela Rosa | Make - up/Hair by: Hannah dela Rosa

For years now, many haven't understood the real story why this virtual space of mine is up and running, maybe because I haven't formally explained it yet. I am sorry because I thought I was already giving the people the impression as to why I own a blog.

Starting now, from every post I publish, I will be slowly sharing my reasons with its backstories for everyone to comprehend how much this blog means to me.

This is a very big step for me but I know that along the way all my fears and scares will pave away. This little space where I share my interest won't only be about Fashion but many things more.

Hope you like it! God bless!
- Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram