Decades

TOP: MARKS & SPENCERS (THRIFTED) | SKIRT: VINTAGE | SHOES: FOREVER 21 | WATCH: CASIO

Watching 40's to 80's inspired films lately have got me wanting to experience those decades. That nostalgic feeling is making me wish that I was born from those years. Despite the unlikely wars, I am still persistent about the idea of going back in time to have a little taste of the good old's lifestyle. Other than the lifestyle, I am also much in love with their Fashion. It was within those years that I am so inspired of in terms of Fashion. People looked clean and well polished. Everyone looked elegant, either men or women.

These are the types of style I wanted to bring back to the industry of Fashion soon. In the future, when I become a Fashion Designer, as I hope I would be, I'd like to put on that skin of confidence to everyone wearing my pieces. Also, considering our country's current state of climate, I want to be able to bring comfort, quality and practicality back. So many brands offer impractical products not suitable for the Philippine weather. I don't hate them, I'm just sharing my thoughts and opinion.

As far as I would remember, this would be the first time I shared the type of designer I want to be here in my blog. I don't know, it may seem random but I'm feeling inspired lately.

See post here and here.

Hope you like it! God bless!
- Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram