Shinjuku

COAT & TOP: THRIFTED | SKIRT: BANANA REPUBLIC | SHOES: VANS | BLUE BAG: LACOSTE | WATCH: CASIO | HAT: FOREVER 21

Photos taken by Jacquelene Foja

Before  2015 ends, I'd like to put up one last blog post. I'm down to my last outfit in Japan. My 3rd and 4th outfit was very unplanned. I was supposed to wear white jeans on my last day but instead took the risk to wear this skirt without tights to keep my legs warm. Slept late the night before to go shopping and strategizing how to fit all the things I shopped plus my clothes in my luggage. Clearly, shopping for pasalubong was unexpectedly hard. I even wanted to buy more. Shoes were cheaper there than here in the Philippines. I managed to fit 2 shoes I bought in Japan plus the shoes I brought with me.

Here are unedited photos to show how perfect the lighting is in Japan. I just noticed how so many people went to Japan this year. Even known celebrities took the chance to see the beauty of the country. 

See post here and here.

Hope you like it! God bless!
- Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram