Safe

HAT, SUNGLASSES & DRESS: FOREVER 21 | TIGHTS & BOOTS: H&M | DENIM JACKET: VINTAGE | BLUE BAG: LACOSTE | PLAID SHIRT: THRIFTED

Photos taken by Jacquelene Foja

My fourth day in Japan was spent in Gumma. A place where silk is produced. It was an educational filled ride from Tokyo to Gumma. The 2 to 3 hours drive to there was all worth it. Sadly, my camera memory got full and I had to deal with the fact that half of my vlog and blog photos will come from an Ipod. Nonetheless, it was great exploring places out of Tokyo. Still, every place in Japan is picturesque. One thing I love about the country is that you can freely ride your bike to places without it getting taken. Japan is one of the safest places I have been to. 

Expect the coming photos and vlog to have incohesive quality and edits.

See post here and here

Hope you like it! God bless!
- Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram