Autumn

HAT & GRAY DRESS: FOREVER 21 | DENIM JACKET & PLAID SHIRT: THRIFTED | BLACK TIGHTS & BOOTS: H&M | BAG: LACOSTE | WATCH: CASIO

1st semester for the year is over. I am now free to get back to my Japan trip posts. I apologize if I kept you hanging. I'm still recovering from 3 weeks of stress and sleepless nights which gave me cold and cough(I'm serious).

Forgetting Japan wasn't so easy for me. I am still not over with the country's beauty, orderliness and fashion. Everytime I look into my Ipod and Camera, I always browse through the photos I took in Japan. Remembering how hard it was for me to capture good photos with two gadgets while following a certain time. I had to hold my Ipod on one hand and the Camera on the other. The struggles of a blogger trying to document special moments to create great content.

If you've noticed, I'm not posting photos of the places I went to in Japan. I won't be posting any(maybe in the future) because I filmed a travel video and I haven't started editing it yet. I promise I'll start soon and I'll most probably upload it after all my outfit posts.

See post here and here.

 Hope you like it! God bless!
- Chloe





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram