Subway

KNIT SWEATER: RALPH LAUREN | BAG: LACOSTE | CHELSEA BOOTS: H & M | BLACK JEANS & HAT: FOREVER 21 | WATCH: CASIO 

Photos by Jacquelene Foja

Questions like "Why are you in Japan?" "What are you doing in Japan?" and "How many days will you be staying in Japan?" are some that have recently flooded my Facebook notifications and messages; and my Instagram Account. I was too lazy to answer them one by one so I thought of answering all of them in one blogpost.

Before I answer the questions, here is the first outfit I wore in Japan. Since it was my second time to experience fall/winter it's only right for me to say that I need to document it. Layering pieces of clothing is something I don't normally do here in the Philippines(Yes, I am back in the Philippines) and it is something I would love to try for such a long time now. The Japan trip was the perfect place and weather to do it.

Question 1: Why are you in Japan?
Answer 1: I went to Japan because our school organized an exposure trip for all Junior and Senior Fashion Design students.

Question 2: What are you doing in Japan?
Answer 2: We had a tour on some of the most iconic places there for us to take inspiration of. Also, we went to a Fashion School and their Museum(This will be explained further on a different post).

Question 3: How many days will you be staying Japan?
Answer 3: I stayed there for 5 days and 4 nights.

Question 4: Who were you with in Japan and how many were you?
Answer 4: I was with my classmates, some Seniors and 5 faculty from the Fashion department. We were all in all 80 who joined the trip.

Question 5: Is it fall/winter in Japan?
Answer: Yes, it actually is. It was the beginning of fall but it was really cold.

This is probably the longest post I have ever done. I only answered 5 because some questions were already related to this bunch. I hope I was able to feed your curious minds with answers. I am currently missing Japan. I am even thinking about everything that happened there while I am writing this post.

See photos here and here.

I hope you like it! God bless!
- Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram