the tiger did it

MUSCLE TEE: thrifted | SKIRT: from Australia | WHITE SNEAKERS: borrowed from my sister

I'm currently in loved with animal tees most especially the tiger ones. They're just so cute and adorable that I might even fill my closet with it. And, I'm still into platform sneakers but I still haven't had mine yet. This look actually reminds me of the sport tennis because of the skirt and sneakers. The only thing that's missing is a tennis racket. Does it remind you also??

I'm hoping everyone's okay from the typhoon. I'm still praying for the Filipino's safety mostly those who are in Visayas. It has stopped raining and the sun's showing up here in Bataan where I am currently now. Please keep safe!

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram