Sister Style: Muscle Tee, Skater skirt, Boots








This is the shoot we did last Sunday. My sister thought of another segment we would like to call "Sister Style". We basically had the same outfit/style. Muscle tee + Skater skirt + Boots = PERFECT. This style has been on trend for more than months. I just noticed this difference from what the U.S.A. call this kind of skirts from the Philippines. The Americans call it "Circle skirt" while we Filipinos call it "Skater skirt" (please tell me why! I wanna know!). Besides from all that, still the outcome of the style was great!

This would be the last time I'll be posing for this week. I'll be gone for a week or two but I promise to come back. I'm just busy with all the studying and MIDTERM exams are coming. 

To know more about my sister's outfit details visit her blog here.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram