MY style HER style - Chloe (PART 1)



BOOTS: From Macau



VEST: From Australia


This is the first look that my sister styled for me for the collaboration we did. We both have different perspectives when it comes to style. Well we both clearly have different styles. Compare my style from  her style. I don't have a problem about this outfit but it's kind of a rocker which is clearly not my style but I'm open with trying new things.

You may know more about what she has to say about this outfit on her blog. Just check it out! The video! Coming soon! 

P.S. I'll be gone for a couple of days so I think you have to wait a bit until I post the second outfit as well as the video. 

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram