Spot the pink Diamonds




TOP: Jellybean



CARDIAGAN: Avocado


SHOES: Luxe Mode Shoes
Here are the shoes that I received from Luxe Mode Shoes. I am really loving it and it's already over used. They are simply the comfiest shoes I had. Thank you so much Luxe Mode Shoes for sending me these.

One of back-logs!Sorry! I have been so busy and will be busy for the next coming weeks but I'll still try to do posts. This are one of the UN-typical outfits I used to wear. I seldom-ly wear pink colored clothes. This are just one of the time I get attracted to them. Most especially the long hem-line shirt I am wearing. Isn't it cute?

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

P.S. My giveaway is already over! Thank you so much to those people who joined and participated! I'll be announcing the winners tonight so watch out for that at here in my blog and in my twitter.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram