Give florals a little love

Last Saturday, my sister celebrated her 18th Birthday and we were tasked to wear florals or something very Summer-y. This dress is the only floral dress I have with me that's why I wore it. Seems familiar? Some of you may seem it to be familiar because I blogged about it already, not actually the dress but the things we did at that time. To see that post, click here.




SHOES: Primadonna





BELT: borrowed from my sister



SHADES: Jellybean


I like repeating clothes most especially when they are worthy to be worn again. Clothes are a lifetime usage that's why every clothes we buy mustn't get spoiled inside our cabinets or closets. I advice you all to invest on clothes that you can really use. Do not risk buying clothes that you cannot use again.

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

I hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram