Summer diaries: Awake. Alive. Blessed.

Yesterday, my sisters and I are in a park-like place, we got the chance to take outfit shots. These shots are the ones that I took and edited for my sister Lois Anne or as they call her Wis(pretty and unique name right??). We couldn't resist taking pictures because the place was pretty and perfect as well as the weather. 

I just wanna explain to you why the title of this post is "Awake. Alive. Blessed." because both of us were given the chance to come to the Youth Camp I told you about in my last post here. We were both blessed with what we learned there. It one was of the best experiences we had. We still can't forget about the things we experienced there. I will tell you more about it in my next post.

I actually liked this shoot with her. After looking at these pictures please let me know what you think about it! Just leave a comment below!










Photos by me ( Chloe dela Rosa)

So what do you think? Do I have what it takes to be a good photographer?? Comments are loved here.

Oh, and let me just remind everyone who reads/visits my blog that I am open for collaborations just e-mail me at crdr18@yahoo.com.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram