Summer Diaries: Mothers day celebration

We celebrated Mothers Day last Sunday after church. We went to the city and watched movies then ate dinner at a cafe. We watched the "The Avengers" again, for the second time. We were fans of the movie the moment we watched it on it's second week. I will never get tired of watching it over and over again as well as my sisters and mom. 

We ate at this cafe called The Beanery. For all the Bataenos out there, you must have known this cafe already.
 This is my Mom with my sister.
 This is what my mom ordered, it's a Salami sandwich.
 We sisters ordered pasta. Mine was this, it's a Shrimp barbecue flavored pasta, I forgot the name but it was so yummy. One of my sisters and I ordered the same.
 This a Cookies and Cream drink that my youngest sister ordered.
This is the Blueberry drink that my sister Hannah ordered.
This is what my youngest sister order. It's her favorite, Pesto.
This is what my sister Hannah ordered. It's Spaghetti Bolognese.
Mojos. They are deep fried potatoes. It also comes with a sour and cream dip. So yummy.
This is the hot vanilla drink my sister ordered.

My mom didn't allow me to order a drink because I had a soar throat that time. I hate having soar throat because I can't eat cold foods or drink cold beverages.

And since we are talking about food, I just wanna add another one. My mom bought it last Saturday night. It is Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I love it because it is not too sweet unlike other doughnuts. It's actually good when you pair it with a coffee.

My mom bought 2 boxes.













It looks so yummy right!?

I am sorry for not posting looks but as soon as I don't get busy, I will post more looks!

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram