Another inspiration

This is the first time that I'll be blogging about a guy blogger. I just discovered his blog days ago when I first saw his looks on Lookbook. He's so handsome and I love his styles too. I just checked out his blog right now and I noticed that his latest post also got me inspired of doing a GIRL VERSION of boys clothes. If you have been reading my blog for a while now, you might remember my post about my GIRL VERSION outfit from Louis Tomlinson's styles who's from the British boy band One Direction. Read my post here.

He is Peter Adrian. Doesn't He have the looks. He is so handsome. I just hope his reading this.


This picture is not mine. I just found it on Lookbook.

I got inspired doing more GIRL VERSION styles from boy's styles. Plus he is wearing stripes here and I remembered my post "Superman" wherein I also wore stripes. My style and his style here really does look alike, the only difference is that it has different colors. Stripes is something you'll be seeing more here in my blog.

Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram