Summer diaries: Sitting on a circle

This is my second outfit for my second day of review. The rain and lightning woke me up this morning that's why this is what I thought of wearing. I can't make up my mind a while ago about what to wear because it's so hard to read the weather this summer. The weather here in the Philippines is bipolar, sometimes it's hot and sometimes it's windy or rainy.


I am literally sitting on a circle block. I just wanted something different and I can't take photos of me in school because we are not allowed to bring cameras.




PANTS: Hang Ten (from Hongkong)



TOP: from Australia

WATCH: Bench

FLATS: Primadonna

My sister also took whole body photos of me so you can see clearly what I am wearing.

Photos by Lyra dela Rosa

So what do you think about my outfit?? Please leave a comment.

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

Hope you like it! God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram