Summer diaries: Ribbon Girl

This is what I wore today to my first day of review for College. I wore my very sweet and large ribboned top(noticed it??). I have two different colors of this top. Have you noticed recently that I have been wearing white or has a touch of white?, It's because it's so hot in the Philippines.What better way to beat the hot sun than to wear white or light colors? Right?








JEGGINGS: Shpaholic
BAG: Dewey stuff shop

SHOES: Parisian

TOP: gift from my mom

WATCH: Bench



 

Photos by Lyra dela Rosa

If you have been reading my blog, you may have read my post yesterday about blogging the things that happened on my sister's birthday, I am very sorry because I can't post it today, I still don't have the pictures. 

What do you think of my look?? Comments are appreciated, never hesitate to leave a comment, I'm open for all your opinions.

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

I hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram