This Love

"This Love" is the song I have been LSS-ing about since last week. The song was sung by Planetshakers. It's actually a Christian song. I just thought of using it as my title for this post because I loved it and never got tired of hearing it. Try looking for it and you'll love it as much as I do.

So back to my outfit, It was my last day as a Junior and in a few months I'd be a Senior and this is what I thought of wearing. Something a bit of a school-girl-type but with bold colors. I just added my newly bought bib from Sugar-kissed to make my outfit a bit more sophisticated and young.

Hype this look here.




TOP: From my mom | SKIRT: Hang Ten (from Hongkong)

SHOES: BIANCA

BAG: Dewey stuff shop

BIB: Sugar-kissed
Thank you so much Sugar-kissed for this bib!







Have you noticed that I am in two different places and I am wearing two different shoes?? It's because I can't decide which shoes to wear. Which shoes do you think would best suit my outfit??

Thank you to my friends who took this photos. I will post tomorrow the whole shoot. 

I hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram